Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Preparing Lasagna



So yesterday I got home and made lasagna, which I have been craving for for months. Now that its cold, I feel I can properly enjoy it.

So after feeling accomplished with how my dinner came out I figured it's time to patch up some old projects I've been anxious to finish.

I started this one back in February and finally laid down the final colors on a full stomach and The Colbert Report. Looking at it now, I want to do another with a brighter finish to it.

Till the next post,
-Leon

9 comments:

Juicy J said...

nice work, you sly son of bitch. you style is very iconis now...i can see the fury. now to start branding your sh*t!! good deal

ps join word press!

Unknown said...

Gracias good sir. Branding is more important than actually having a body of work in some cases. I'm learning that now.

Unknown said...

Man your good...This is the first time seeing your work..

Unknown said...

Thanks Butterfly. I'll be adding more works on a consistent basis now.

Laura Braga said...

Hi Leon!
ohh well...Beautiful work and great colors!!
My best compliments!

Ciao!! ;)

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot Laura.

Ken said...

hey dude, it looks great. I really like the style.

And cold lasagne? Whats that about! haha

Unknown said...

Thanks Ken.
About the cold lasagna, I was working and eating at the same time and it got cold while I was coloring.

Francisco Martins said...

Hey Leon, how are you man?
Wow, this one looks amazing! :)

Cheers!!

Francisco