Friday, December 18, 2009

doing it for the kids





These are some of the images I have done for an independent publisher, "Universal Write" a while back.
I was finally given approval to show them off, so here are three images from a children's book called "BumbleBee Longhorn Needle". The story is essentially a coming of age story about a butterfly who is a bully because he is jealous and unhappy.

This book is part of a project where Universal Write publishes students short stories so that they may become published authors early on in heir lives. There are two more books in the series I have done illustration for and once I am given permission I will post some shot from those as well.


Till the next time,
-Leon

3 comments:

Francisco Martins said...

Hi Leon, whassup man?
hehe so cute! love these! :)

cheers
Francisco

Unknown said...

Where the 2010 art at?!!!

Unknown said...

Its coming but I cant show anything yet because of nondisclosure. I have a few personal things I can throw up in a little bit.