Thursday, November 23, 2006

VIVA LA TURKEY!

I was supposed to be posting and updated and new image right now but i have succumbed to the glutenous tradition of Thanksgiving. I am currently bloated from over-eating more than my body can digest let alone process. I'll probably still be digesting this stuff seven hours from now. If i recover I may be able to be productive for the rest of the holiday but I might just go out tonight on a drunken stupor and celebrate with the rest of the yokels. Till then stuff yourself till it pours out you nostrils and renders you helpless on the commode begging your closest relative for a roll of toilet paper out of the hallway closet. HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!!

1 comment:

simple_minded said...

You suck! Post something! What you had for breakfast, A naked pic, anything!!!!!