Friday, August 24, 2007

Leon's Army


I had time to think while on my vacation about what i really want. This thought had me thinking about my future both far an near especially since I almost lost my brother last week to the law. Its amazing how when something you love is at risk of being taking away from you how far you are willing to go to get it back even if it means breaking every rule known to man. This event made me think about having kids which really isn't what I want, what I really want is clones of myself which lead to what i really want is my own clone army of myself just as eager to accomplish my goals as I am! So here is the 2nd prototype of Leon's Army. The first prototype I dare not show.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Rock on, Leon! I for one would welcome your clone army as liberators and not invaders. ;)

Unknown said...

Thanks Seth I knew someone would understand.

Antonio J.M. Riego said...

Excelente Blog colega... también soy dibujante. Lo de tus armaduras me hizo acordar a un diseño mío (que puedes ver acá) http://ariego.blogspot.com/2007/01/armaduras.html
Un abrazo hermano...

PD: Mi inglés es peor que pésimo, por escribo en español.