Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Something Different


This is a rendition of my baby sister. I havent drawn her since she was about six so I decided it was time to take a swing at it again. A dirty sketch but I inked it and vector traced the linework. I like streamline for vector conversion better than the options that are in the new illustrator or flash right now. It just feels like I'm more in control. More to come in the future as I'm working on multiple things at the same time and trying to get them all finished. So colors on baby sis will come sooner than the other stuff since its easier to color in my opinion. I'll probably do it all in vector format. Peace!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hell yeah!. . . .lookin great. . .those lines are smooth as hell!

Marco Bucci said...

Nice stuff! I think you actually have more captured in the inked version than in the pencils! And that's a good trait. Thanks for the comment, too.

Tony C. said...

Very cool. I dig your line weight!

Jamal O said...

Diggin it!!